Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello, October :)



I love the month of October...it's the best month in the entire year. I wish this month would never end! I've never felt that fall really started until October. September in the mitten is still pretty warm, and you're still holding on to the last bits of summer...because the AC is still on. November is good too, but it marks the end of sunny days and a transition to the time of year when people hunker down and try to stay warm in their houses after work, and then pretty soon everyone starts getting busy with holiday stuff and disappears for awhile. October just started, and I refuse to let it go quietly!

Reasons why I <3 October:

1. It's my birthday month!! Hello to the big 26 on the 21st...eek!
2. The weather is absolutely gorgeous.
3. That fresh autumn chill in the air that brings around a certain smell…a cycle ending with beauty.
4. The colors of the changing leaves.
5. Halloween…duh!!!
6. Pumpkins…and pumpkin carving…and pumpkin pie... Which brings me to... 
7. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Need I say more?! 
8. Boots make their first appearance out of my winter fashion storage closet....yessssss :D
9. Snuggling under the fluffy winter duvet with the bedroom windows cracked open.
10. Limitless options for outdoor festivals....Oktoberfest, anone? ;)
11. Hockey season begins... GO WINGS!
12. Carmel apples, warm apple cider & doughnuts 

3 comments:

DAVID OFOSU-APPIAH said...

A new month a new start

Jennifer said...

http://jenniiiiiiii.blogspot.de/
i love your blogspot, please follow back♥

Unknown said...

Nicely said, about October, that is!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...