Monday, September 10, 2012

Method+ Orla Kiely

I’ve been a huge fan of Method forever.  So,  when I heard the news that they were partnering with famous pattern maker Orla Kiely,  I was so excited.  It is such a great partnership of two beautiful brands. Method is so design conscious and is doing a lot of innovative things with environmental friendly packaging that the partnership makes a lot of sense. I loved this quote:

“We also believe that your home should reflect who you are. What you love. How you see the world. For us, that means keeping our planet clean and beautiful. Which is precisely why we’re so delighted to offer Orla Kiely’s gorgeous patterns paired with the naturally derived formulas and bright scents of planet-friendly method soap. Eye-catching designs. no dirty ingredients. Cleaning has never been more inspiring.”

When I went to Target last week and saw these deliciously designed bottles, I bought 3 of each. What? I can't run out of these special-edition one bottles! The new line comes in four patterns and four different scents.  


 PS: There is a really great interview over here at the Method blog with Orla Kiely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...