Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

Happy Pinterest Wednesdays! Here's some of the pins I fell in love with today:

What a gorgeous nursery for a little girl! I love the wallpaper on the ceiling (instead of the walls) - talk about a dramatic statement!
Source: Houzz
 Elegant. Simple. Stunning. Modern. I could go on and on. I would slave away over that stove, any day.
Source: Houzz
 How smart! I plan on trying this tonight.

 Can I have a dozen of these please? Introducing baked Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts...SO yummy!
Source: Blue Eyed Bakers
 Crochet boot cuffs in cream. Adorable, I want.
Source: LumiStyle
This is one of those "why didn't I think of this before?!" Needless to say, this is a project I will be tackling this weekend!
Source: It's an organized chaos
The whole nail art craze lately is insaneee! A lot of it is way too much for me, but I fell i love with this simple, navy+gold combo.
Source: Lucky
 I'm always mixing up my keys! ANd it's not hard to do, considering they are ALL silver. I like this idea because I can personalize the colors.
Source: BuzzFeed

1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hello Kate! Came across your blog and I really enjoyed it! I'm like you on that baby room...the ceiling is gorgeous! And of course, so other the other rooms! Those donuts...well..did I say more! I am your newest follower! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...