Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pinterest Wednesdays!

Happy Pinterest Wednesday! And the Pinspiration of the week is....


Hello, gorgeous. I don't think I would ever leave the bathtub. ;)


I have got to get this for Hunter! He's a smoocher, that's for sure :)

Source

Pattern love <3

SpoonFlower
 This is such a gorgeous, bright, happy print.

Little Paper Planes
 No show knee high sock...brilliant!
Key Socks
Letters covered with scrapbook paper. What a cool way to dress up a wall....brainstorming....

Jenni Bowlin

How adorable is this?! How sharp!

Wedding Chicks
 Super smart way to hide those pesky cords!

Hi Sugarplum
 I love the idea of painted shelf backs! I'll definitely have to try this sometime....
Painted Room
 Dark grey and white cabinets...sigh...need I say more?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...