Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Diving Dogs Are Good Catch

Seth Casteel’s photos of dogs diving into swimming pools in hot pursuit of neon tennis balls have laughing so hard my tummy hurts. In answer to the question to why the pet photographer took the shots, Casteel replies “I get amused easily...I was just taking pictures because I thought it was fun.” These fantastic shots became a huge sensation earlier this year (think Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel, Jay Leno) and it's apparent why!

These silly dogs always put me in a good mood, especially when I think of how much Hunter loves his balls too. I mean, he goes crazy with excitement when I bring him home his more new Kong squeekers. I couldn't even begin to imagine his face underwater!! 

I totally plan on buying this book for the coffee table!





Since Hunter is a Yorkie, I can imagine his face being similar to this Pom's -
and has me in a fit of giggles, yet again.






Here's Casteel's favorite shot - and I can see why! 
 “Sharing is Caring.” A Border Collie and a yellow Labrador Retriever (who are also very good
friends) simultaneously pursue a ball underwater. 



Sidenote: As I write this post, it's more than apparent that I'm in some sort of humor mood...please bear with me today! I may have to put on Bridesmaids later to cure my need to laugh hysterically (the movie is one of my top favorite and probably the most quoted between my girlfriends and I).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...