Monday, August 27, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Nomination!

Hello to all my TPC readers! Megan from Lemonade & Mason Jars has nominated The Posh Coincidence for a Liebster Award!! This would be my very FIRST one, so I am extremely excited and flattered to get a nomination! :D


Megan's Questions for me:

1. Where do you find your biggest inspiration for blogging? Anywhere! Trade publication magazines, blogs, articles, everyday life.

2. Do you have a quote, phrase or mantra that you live your life by? What is it? Being a huge quote junkie, I can't give you any just one! I try to live my life by looking forwards, not back and I'm also a firm believer in choosing your own path to happiness. I also love Elizabeth Gilbert. Recently, she had written a short article in Oprah about the key to a well lived life. And EG's secret? Lighten Up! 

3. Kindle or good old fashioned books? Since I am an owner of a Kindle (and have been for a coupe of years), I am a fan of yes, both. I love seeing books on my book shelves, the feel of the cover and pages, the distinct smell of the new pages...but I love being abe to throw my kindle in my purse and take it with me wherever I go (yup, see #12 above). Which makes taking books on vacations easier and also being able to read my kindle outdoors and have no glare on my screen.

4. Who is your hands down favorite blogger?
Erin Gates, of Elements of Style. I love her random injections of humor and her design style.

5. Where is your favorite place to blog i.e. coffee shop, kitchen table, etc.? In my lovely office! I can selfishly say It's all MINE :)

6. Coffee or tea? Hmm...I have a love of both. Coffee for it's amazing wake-up capabilities, and tea for its comforting soothingness. I would say probably tea, as I can't spazz out from a caffeine overload, haha.

7. You just won a 7 days all expense paid trip to where: San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York? If you come to San Francisco/Summertime will be a love-in there... I want to go becaue of the Victorian architecture, cable cars, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Ghiardelli Square, Lombard Street, Alcatraz (the history!), China Town, Union Square....just to name a few. I've been to NYC and I don't really have a desire to go to LA, because it's not really my scene. I'll take San Fran, all the way! When I go, I'll be sure to wear some flowers in my hair ;)

8. Who makes you laugh the hardest? I'd have to say Carl, because he gets me and my strange sense of humor (and vice versa).

9. Do you have any vices? What are they? Oh my goodness yes, do I ever! Shoe shopping - well, shopping in general! I do love my heels and boots. Another is home shopping...whether its accessories, planning my next room make-over pieces, pillows, etc., etc. But come on, can you really blame me? It's in my profession!

10. What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Disney princess over here! Belle, Cinderella Tinkerbell...I absolutely adored and loved Ariel -  and had the sheets, comforter and accessories to match. 

11. Sweet or Savory? Savory. Don't get me wrong, I love my sweets, but I can't pass up all the different flovors of finger foods and hors d’oeuvres...my mouth is watering just thinking about that...and the fact it's almost lunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...