Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hampton Designer Showhouse 2012

In it’s 12th year, the 2012 Hampton Designer Showhouse opened it’s doors last week. OMG... someone pinch me. This summer's showhouse brings new meaning to what's new and upcomming in the design world. And lemme tell you, these talented designers did an amazing job.

Rich in color, elegance and style this year’s showhouse pushing boundaries. The fine details are amazing. The home was built by Grande Design Residential, Inc. is currently on the market for $5.395 million.

Here are some of my favorite images!

I can never get enough of East Coast architecture style...hello, dream home.



I could definitely get cozy in here!



I cannot express how much I love this backsplash by New Ravenna Mosaics!
LOVE the shades of aqua and blue! The flame patterned Wabash in Aquamarine printed linen (by
Jonathan Adler forKravet) on the back-seat panels is seriously awesome.



Fabulous wallpaper!


Such fun, whimsy wallpaper!

What an amazing room. The green apple bed it to die for! I want The watercolor
mural by Black Crow Studios is absolutely gorgeous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...