Thursday, August 23, 2012

If These Walls Could Talk

Ever wonder what more could be done to your walls that was different than paint or a wall covering? The walls of a space are a blank canvas and have unlimited possibilities for designs. The layering of color, texture and pattern on the walls truly can set the mood for an entire room. Check out these pictures for some inspiration!

Wall graphic, Carnovsky for Blik
Butterfly wall, the Suffern Estate
Suffern Estate

Lacquered Walls
Gallery Wall
Plaster wall finish
Graphic wallpaper

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love all these different wall treatments. I have to say though, the laquer and the plaster wall treatments are definately my favorite. That canvas wall covering was pretty amazing as well!

I wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! :) Come on by my blog to accept it.

Congrats & Happy Thursday!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...