Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Design Crush: Elizabeth Kimberly Designs

I got my first dose of Elizabeth Kimberly Designs (via StumbleUpon) some time ago and just dug one of her projects (and one of my personal absolute favorite houses) out of one of my trillion design bookmark folders this morning. This project still has me swooning over EKD's work, as it combines patterns, colors, textures, traditional and modern very well and looks, so, well - perfect.

The front.
I am head over heels in love with these doors, black and all.
What a stunning staircase.
If I'm not mistaken, I do believe that that's glass tile on the wall...
Do you think they would have me over for dinner?

Drum roll for my ULTIMATE favorite kitchen....


The nailhead trim on this built-in almost gave me a coronary its so awesome.
I plan on having it in my dream kitchen...even if it kills me!
I could get used to cooking in here...ohhh yes.
Zebra wallpaper. Enough said. 
 I'm dying. Seriously, dying.
Bright + light
I spy with my little eye some Barcelona chairs (favorite!)
in the background...
Someone's having sweet dreams in here...zzzzzzzz.

I would have absolutely no problem getting ready in here
in the morning. None whatsoever.

One of those glasses on the tray is calling my name! 
BREATHTAKINGLY AMAZING.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...