Friday, July 13, 2012

Swoon Alert: Trina Turk's Pillows

These throw pillows are amazing!! How did I not know about these and totally miss the opportunity for an addition to my want list?!? Short backstory of my love affair: I fell in love with Trina Turk's fabrics in my junior year of college. So of course, I immediately went absolutely gaga over the whimsical designs, bright colors, and retro flair they have.


I saw them earlier this morning Joss and Main's e-mail, at like, 40% off (these pillows are by no means inexpensive). My jaw hit the floor. And of course, every. single. one. that I wanted was sold out, or 'in another members cart'. SERIOUSLY?! Cue temper tantrum!

The bright, bold colors and patterns are so fresh and cheerful - I can't wait until I actually have an excuse to use a few yards in our house!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...