Monday, July 16, 2012

Product Rave Alert!

Oh, happy day! My new Twistbands came in! Which is awesome, considering my old ones are looking a tad bit ratty. 


If you don't know what the Twistbands are, don't use them or own any - you're seriously missing out. I discovered them by happy accident when I was at the salon, about 6 months ago. Of course, they were sitting in a pretty little basket on the counter, all colors and shades of the rainbow. Intrigued, I picked one up, asked the receptionist what's the deal, then bought 4. My old ponytails weep because they miss me, although the feeling is not mutual!

Made of elastic trim, the twistbands are super easy to wear, enough colors to match any outfit, and they sit comfortably on your wrist, no more painful circles. The best part? NO MORE ponytail humps in your hair! My hair never has a crease in it from the twistbands. Even after sleeping in one (have to with my long hair), wearing one ALL day, working out, etc. How was this not though of sooner?! One word: GENIUS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...