Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday :)

New book alert!! Hands down, I have to be the happiest girl in the world when I get new books to devour (total nerd, I know). I love the cover designs, smell of the pages, the feel of the binding (even the noise then bending it too far back) and of course, what's in-between the covers. Now I just have to find some me time in order to get some reading done!



Warning: I have a serious obsession with Peace Tea. Ever since I discovered it a couple summers ago, on an abnormal 90-degree day in Northern Michigan, stocking up on beach supplies at the tiny grocery store in Empire. It was love at first sip. 

Side note: the tumbler and logo/name we SO not planned! (But I love it anyway!!) && I'm a huge lover of straws - which is definitely part of my dentist Father's influence, now that I think about it. Ha, but thanks anyway, Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...